@MarathonMissfit’s (River Grove) List
1. Catch a game at Wrigley Field
2. Go to the Art Institute
3. Party at the lakefront via boat
4. Throw a barbecue at the lakefront
5. See a concert at Ravinia
6. Experience a Chicago St. Patty’s Day
7. See a concert by Lake Michigan in Grant Park
8. Catch a Mexican Ska concert
An extensive list with lots of lakefront activity, too bad our side of the lake is not as clear as the other side of the lake! I will be throwing beerbecues on the lake with certainty!
1. Architectural Boat Tour
2. Find the secret trail railroad track
3. Get dim sum
4. See the new Shedd Aquarium show
5. Frank Lloyd Wright architecture tour
Moved back from California two months ago, @AriPaulG has his own to-do list. Dim sum is best served up at Shui Wah, Phoenix, Mountain View, or Furama – my favorite hot spots!
@henjealy’s (Oak Park) list
1. Go to a CUBS game
2. Frank Lloyd Wright architectural tour
4. Brunch at the Signature Room
5. Go on the Architectural Boat Tour.
Is the brunch at the Signature Room as good as they say? There’s only one way to find out!!!
Jose’s (Arlington Heights) List:
1. Visit the Art Institute
2. See the Cubs WIN at Wrigley Field
3. Catch a show at the Metro
4. See animals at Lincoln Park Zoo
5. Visit the new Sears Tower Skydeck
@yourretrocareer’s (Chicago) List:
1. Shark’s on 75th – Get the large jack salmon. Get shrimp fried hard with lemon pepper and hot sauce
2. Eat at Hoi Toi – Order shrimp fried rice with broccoli
3. Go to Do Division streetfest
4. Go to Dock’s on 95th & State – Eat the deep sea nuggets family box
5. AP Deli – Order the corned beef / pastrami sandwiches
6. Get Goose Island Shrimp
@yourretrocareer’s got the eye for the south side eats. This list looks legit and I will have a fun time hunting for these eats on the south side!!